Definition of abdominal :
1. A fish of the group Abdominales.
2. Having abdominal fins; belonging to the Abdominales; as, abdominal fishes.
3. Of or pertaining to the abdomen; ventral; as, the abdominal regions, muscles, cavity.
- When dressed if the goose shows a large amount of abdominal fat, as it usually does and should, a large part of this should be removed. - "Ducks and Geese", Harry M. Lamon Rob R. Slocum.
- They have, however, eight pairs of abdominal legs. - "Directions for Collecting and Preserving Insects", C. V. Riley.
- This will relax the abdominal muscles and allow the water to pass upward more freely. - "The Mother and Her Child", William S. Sadler Lena K. Sadler.