Definition of aboriginal :
1. An animal or a plant native to the region.
2. An original inhabitant of any land; one of the aborigines.
3. First; original; indigenous; primitive; native; as, the aboriginal tribes of America.
4. Of or pertaining to aborigines; as, a Hindoo of aboriginal blood.
key, ancient, patriarchal, native Australian, Australian Aborigine, Aborigine, central, abo, primaeval, cardinal, autochthonic, old, earliest, indigene, study atnative, pristine, autochthonous, autochthonal, immemorial, indigen, primitive, uncreated
beginning (part of speech: adjective)
formative, infant, inaugural, maiden, first, dawned, initial, embryonic, early, preparatory, Genesis, foremost, budding, nascent, primal, primeval, germinal, introductory, alpha, hatching, baby, newborn, new, original, precursory, incipient, preliminary, emerging, sprouting, primordial, commencing, fetal, infantile, starting, beginning
inhabiting (part of speech: adjective)
pure (part of speech: adjective)
fundamental, unadulterated, chaste, honorable, unsullied, basal, white, decent, innocent, irreducible, undiluted, guiltless, angelic, uncluttered, purebred, elemental, sinless, blameless, basic, plain, clear, stainless, bare, simon-pure, unalloyed, pure, foundational, undefiled, clean, simple, unadorned, indivisible, austere, immaculate, primary, unblemished, elementary, prime, spotless, virtuous, essential, untarnished, faultless, atomic, stark, monolithic, untainted
inhabitant (part of speech: noun)
- It was the first time an aboriginal face had ever covered itself from exposure to his eyes.
- If the contributions of a rude aboriginal of America shall appear to afford any gratification to the generality of our readers the whole will be occasionally offered to the public through the medium of the Time Piece." - "The Poems of Philip Freneau, Volume I (of III)", Philip Freneau.
- Do you mean that this aboriginal admirer of yours has already come out of the Everglades to meet you at your camp? - "The Firing Line", Robert W. Chambers.