Definition of absolved:
percipient, well-defined, clean-cut, exculpated, exonerated, clean-handed, open, unmortgaged, innocent, clear-cut, readable, clear, guiltless, light, cleared, vindicated, decipherable, clean, unclouded.
- acquited (part of speech: verb)
- forgave (part of speech: verb)
- vindicated (part of speech: verb)
- dismissed (part of speech: verb)
- "Oddsfish!", Robert Hugh Benson.
- "The Chautauqua Girls At Home", Pansy, AKA Isabella M. Alden.
- "An Isle in the Water", Katharine Tynan.