Definition of accomplish:
give, bring through, pass, carry through, fulfill, carry off, action, follow through, perform, reach, compass, study atachieve, acquire, negotiate, put to death, achieve, come across, gain, obtain, save, strain, strike, score, implement, master, bring off, pull off, be able to do something, pull through, perpetrate, meet, fulfil, attain, contact, reach out, light upon, come upon, follow out, put through, satisfy, turn over, touch, chance on, hit, commit, strive, chance upon, realize, fall upon, progress to, procure, go through, live up to, prosecute, sue, execute, make, discover, carry out, secure, extend to, process, manage, do, get to, grasp, litigate, arrive at, happen upon, run, come together, get, hand, follow up, get through, get hold of.
- arrive (part of speech: verb)
- end (part of speech: verb)
- succeed (part of speech: verb)
- complete (part of speech: verb)
- "The Young Man and the World", Albert J. Beveridge.
- "The Worlds Greatest Books Vol. II: Fiction", Arthur Mee, J. A. Hammerton, Eds..
- "Tales of War", Lord Dunsany.