Definition of accomplished :
1. Complete in acquirements as the result usually of training; - commonly in a good sense; as, an accomplished scholar, an accomplished villain.
2. Completed; effected; established; as, an accomplished fact.
3. of Accomplish
gracious, established, all over, thoroughgoing, unadulterated, courtly, realised, urbane, naturalized, everlasting, complaisant, practiced, sodding, polite, cultured, arrant, obliging, gross, genteel, civil, stark, constituted, conventional, staring, settled, perfect, courteous, utter, cultivated, refined, well-mannered, effected, ability, well-behaved, pure, double-dyed, over, well-bred, realized, polished
complete (part of speech: adjective)
done, whole, all, comprehensive, unified, intact, solid, exhaustive, unabridged, finished, uncut, conclusive, integral, entire, collective, sum, plenary, through, total, undivided, thorough, final, universal, complete, full, unsevered
skillful (part of speech: adjective)
competent, handy, dexterous, able, capable, expert, ambidextrous, cunning, clever, efficient, nimble, crafty, skilled, masterful, adroit, facile, crack, genius, adept, talented, sure-footed, proficient, versatile, deft, apt, agile, artful, skillful
completed (part of speech: verb)
ended (part of speech: verb)
succeeded (part of speech: verb)
arrived (part of speech: verb)
artistic (part of speech: adjective)
successful (part of speech: adjective)
- That duty accomplished, he would begin to think of himself. - "The Rough Road", William John Locke.
- The thing was accomplished! - "The Card, A Story Of Adventure In The Five Towns", Arnold Bennett.
- Then the fate shall be accomplished! - "The Invasion of France in 1814", Ã‰mile Erckmann Alexandre Chatrian.