Definition of accountant:
analyst, restrainer, certified public accountant, bookkeeping expert, CPA or CPA, chartered accountant, inventory expert, examiner of business accounts, actuary, bean counter, expert in accounts, reckoner, control, calculator, inspector of accounts.
- recorder (part of speech: noun)
- treasurer (part of speech: noun)
- "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
- "An Autobiography", Catherine Helen Spence.
- "Dawson Black: Retail Merchant", Harold Whitehead.