Definition of accused:
liable, taxed with, under attack, charged with, subject to accusation, respondent, under indictment, given the blame, apprehended, under a cloud, law, held for questioning, on the docket, alleged to be guilty, in danger, under suspicion, under fire, up for, supposedly guilty, on the police blotter.
- blamed (part of speech: verb)
- accused (part of speech: verb)
- sued (part of speech: verb)
- "The Lion and the Mouse A Story of an American Life", Charles Klein.
- "Stories from Tagore", Rabindranath Tagore.
- "Rose MacLeod", Alice Brown.