Definition of achieve:
manage, seal, round out, come across, score, carry off, effectuate, arrive at, happen upon, fulfil, touch, bring off, fail, light upon, carry through, pass, adjust, give, put through, deliver, make, grasp, abandon, hand, effect, enact, sign, do, knock off, negotiate, turn out, mop up, chance upon, stop, compass, work out, accomplish, action, make it, attain, discover, clean up, turn over, pull off, produce, swing, progress to, settle, get hold of, come upon, contact, see to, strive, get through, strike, discharge, reach, solve, pass on, carry out, get to, extend to, wrap up, strain, resolve, reach out, realize, hit, dispose of, actualize, master, fall upon, finish off, encompass, procure, acquire, perfect, cap, chance on, come through, perform.
- capture (part of speech: verb)
effect (part of speech: verb)
- bring about,
- succeed (part of speech: verb)
- complete (part of speech: verb)
- "The Keeper of the Door", Ethel M. Dell.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.