Definition of achievement:
- A great or heroic deed; something accomplished by valor, boldness, or praiseworthy exertion; a feat.
- An escutcheon or ensign armorial; now generally applied to the funeral shield commonly called hatchment.
- The act of achieving or performing; an obtaining by exertion; successful performance; accomplishment; as, the achievement of his object.
operation, masterpiece, work, contrivance, skill, actuality, motion, prosecution, exertion, tour de force, creation, baby, effect, exercise, rendition, effectuation, summit, exploit, proceeding, pursuance, accomplishment, effort, doing, realization, the fruit/fruits of something, pass, hit, collapse, failure, implementation, acquirement, deed, coup, actualization, stunt, blunder, enactment, perpetration, do, feat, discharge, act, performance, transaction, a feather in your cap, handiwork, effectuation, masterstroke, action, movement, gest, acquisition.
- arrival (part of speech: noun)
- success (part of speech: noun)
- victory (part of speech: noun)
- completion (part of speech: noun)
- "Edward Caldwell Moore Outline of the History of Christian Thought Since Kant", Edward Moore.
- "The Shaving of Shagpat, Complete", George Meredith.
- "Robert Browning", Edward Dowden.