Definition of acknowledged:
declarable, reputed, confirmed, taken for granted, sanctioned, confessed, assumptive, recognised, authorized, accepted, receipted, granted, recognized, given, assumed, self-confessed, avowed, unquestionable, putative, conceded, purported, unquestioned, assumptive, admitted, supposed.
- answered (part of speech: verb)
- attributed (part of speech: verb)
affirmed (part of speech: verb)
- set down
- corresponded (part of speech: verb)
- responded (part of speech: verb)
- greeted (part of speech: verb)
- "The Box with the Broken Seals", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. VI. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.