Definition of actual:
- Existing in act or reality; really acted or acting; in fact; real; - opposed to potential, possible, virtual, speculative, conceivable, theoretical, or nominal; as, the actual cost of goods; the actual case under discussion.
- In action at the time being; now exiting; present; as the actual situation of the country.
- Involving or comprising action; active.
- Something actually received; real, as distinct from estimated, receipts.
essential, de facto, current, existent, actualised, be, unquestionable, factual, effective, real, bona fide, unfeigned, original, very, certain, literal, existing, undoubted, true, positive, echt, demonstrable, extant, good, genuine, indubitable, veridical, developed, actualized.
- literal (part of speech: adjective)
existent (part of speech: adjective)
- study at
- real (part of speech: adjective)
- substantial (part of speech: adjective)
- true (part of speech: adjective)