Definition of addicted:
disposed, alcoholic, alcohol-dependent, confirmed, prone, strung-out, habituated, dependant, chronic, habitual, bombed-out, given up, stoned, inveterate, abandoned, drug-addicted, given, wasted, hooked, given over, devoted, accustomed, blissed out, gone, dependent, hopped-up, inclined, attached, wedded.
- compulsive (part of speech: adjective)
- enthusiastic (part of speech: adjective)
- drunken (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Second Home", Honore de Balzac.
- "Half Portions", Edna Ferber.
- "The Cattle-Baron's Daughter", Harold Bindloss.