Definition of additional:
- accompanying (part of speech: adjective)
- attached (part of speech: adjective)
- increased (part of speech: adjective)
- additional (part of speech: adjective)
- "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.
" No, she will not do that," answered Amy; " because I asked her about it yesterday, and she said it would be an additional servant; and papa would not like it: but Mrs Saville, I believe, has determined on taking her; and mamma thinks Susan will be quite contented with her by and by, though just now she is very unhappy at leaving Miss Morton."- "Amy Herbert", Elizabeth Sewell.
The official stamps will correspond in denomination with the regular stamps except that for the State Department there will be four additional denominations, viz: two, five, ten and twenty dollars respectively.- "History of the Postage Stamps of the United States of America", John Kerr Tiffany.