Definition of adduce:
name, disabuse, plead, aver, produce, dispute, cite, explode, repudiate, discredit, say, mention, deflate, claim, asseverate, instance, disprove, summon, abduce, confound, debunk, present, assert, refer, offer, maintain, deflate, affirm, advance, advert, reference, allege, words, lay, refute, summons, introduce, quote, assign, law, bring up.
- bring (part of speech: verb)
- evince (part of speech: verb)
- "Climbing in The British Isles. Vol. 1 - England", W. P. Haskett Smith.
- "Three Prize Essays on American Slavery", R. B. Thurston A.C. Baldwin Timothy Williston.
- "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions. Vol. 2", Ernst Hengstenberg.