Definition of adept:
mastermind, protagonist, champion, esthesis, safe, honorable, sentience, paladin, practised, thaumaturge, aesthesis, wiz, maven, in force, good, superstar, sense datum, honest, respectable, sorcerer, skilful, ace, right, hero, champ, ripe, whiz, title-holder, happy, ingenious, dependable, technical, sensory faculty, sense impression, mavin, single, full, well, unspoiled, star topology, angiotensin-converting enzyme, effective, thaumaturgist, masterly, secure, undecomposed, whizz, sentiency, near, one, unspoilt, skilled, dear, brainiac, lead, trained, supporter, headliner, flair, brain, admirer, nice, estimable, wizard, hotshot, ability, sense, wizardry, brilliance, star, skillful, serious, practiced, proficient, friend, magician, principal, upright, booster, necromancer, beneficial, virtuoso, in effect, sensation, unity, sound, fighter, salutary, genius, expert, sense experience, just, asterisk.
- sagacious (part of speech: adjective)
- expert (part of speech: noun)
- sage (part of speech: noun)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "The Youth of Goethe", Peter Hume Brown.
- "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3)", Isaac D'Israeli.