Definition of adjudication:
- A deliberate determination by the judicial power; a judicial decision or sentence.
- A process by which land is attached security or in satisfaction of a debt.
- The act of adjudicating; the act or process of trying and determining judicially.
- The decision upon the question whether the debtor is a bankrupt.
- "Harriet Martineau", Florence Fenwick Miller.
- "Political Pamphlets", George Saintsbury.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.