Definition of admiration:
wonder, marvel, surprise, perplexity, account, idolatry, a pat on the back, perceptiveness, estimation, wonderment, favor, credit, feelings, consideration, prizing, appreciation, great respect, hold, favor, obeisance, approbation, pleasurable contemplation, curiosity, recognition, high regard, fondness, taste, bewilderment, confusion, high opinion, grasp, amazement, amaze, discernment, dread, brownie points, valuing, love, encomium, liking, excite, esteem, estimation, astonishment, kneeling.
- praise (part of speech: noun)
- worship (part of speech: noun)
- respect (part of speech: noun)
So she fell into her old place and ways, and was so exactly the Rosie of old times, that Graeme smiled in secret over the idea of her child having been in danger of being spoiled by admiration or by a love of it.- "Janet's Love and Service", Margaret M Robertson.
- "Frank of Freedom Hill", Samuel A. Derieux.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.