Definition of adorn:
coldcock, garment, commit, aggrandize, induct, lard, aggrandise, fit out, enclothe, indue, grace, pad, cloak, fancify, dump, beautify, robe, decorate, garb, invest, embellish, deck, embroider, raiment, enthrone, place, seat, gift, knock down, habilitate, empower, bedight, drape, tog, vest, set off, clothe, enhance, dramatise, blow up, dress, dramatize, apparel, beautiful, ornament, illustrate, floor, endow, endue, put.
- accompany (part of speech: verb)
- ornament (part of speech: verb)
- beautify (part of speech: verb)
- "The Soul of a People", H. Fielding.
- "Hero Tales and Legends of the Serbians", Woislav M. Petrovitch.
- "The Judgment House", Gilbert Parker.