Definition of adorned:
- beautified (part of speech: verb)
- accompanied (part of speech: verb)
- ornamented (part of speech: verb)
- "The Wandering Jew, Book VIII.", Eugene Sue.
- "Journeys Through Bookland V2", Charles H. Sylvester.
He was not even quite sure that he considered her in any way out of the common, so far as her beauty was concerned,- though he recognised that she was almost the living image of 'the lady in the vi'let velvet' whose portrait adorned the gallery in Abbot's Manor.- "God's Good Man", Marie Corelli.