Definition of advantageous:
well-balanced, beneficent, friendly, benignant, sensible, moneymaking, preferential, plus, auspicious, essential, wholesome, profitable, healthy, restorative, get, toward, healing, favorable, rewarding, remunerative, positive, kindly, lucrative, appropriate, desirable, beneficial, fat, therapeutic, salutary, good, golden, benefic, discriminatory, help.
- beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
- fortunate (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- expedient (part of speech: adjective)
- "Alec Forbes of Howglen", George MacDonald.
I have decided to remain here for an indefinite time, under the conviction that I shall exert a more advantageous and more extensive influence on the progress of science in this country than in Europe.- "Louis Agassiz: His Life and Correspondence", Louis Agassiz.
- "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)", John Holland Rose.