Definition of aged:
- Belonging to old age.
- Having a certain age; at the age of; having lived; as, a man aged forty years.
- of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (` aged' pronounced as one syllable); " mature well- aged cheeses"
- Old; having lived long; having lived almost to or beyond the usual time allotted to that species of being; as, an aged man; an aged oak.
remote, ripe, olden, elder, elderly, corned, senile, older, ripened, sr., old, worn, vulcanised, time-honored, mature, healed, time-worn, vulcanized, youth, senior, decrepit, recovered, fourth-year, cured, preserved, new, immemorial, gray, mellow, advanced, patriarchal, of age, hoary.
- aged (part of speech: verb)
- old (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Pioneers", Katharine Susannah Prichard.
- "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1907 to 1908", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- "Rienzi", Edward Bulwer Lytton.