Definition of aggravate:
exasperate, bug, study at, affront, wound, enhance, insult, increase, exacerbate, deepen, gall, complicate, nettle, feelings, displease, heighten, worsen, redouble, decline, rile, put out, get, ruffle, intensify, offend, incense, provoke, pain.
- aggravate (part of speech: verb)
- chafe (part of speech: verb)
- "The Works of John Bunyan Volume 3", John Bunyan.
- "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- "The Life and Times of Ulric Zwingli", Johann Hottinger.