Definition of agnostic:
unbelieving, nonpartisan, sceptic, study atatheist, undogmatical, middle-of-the-road, noncommital, agnostical, impartial, deist, (somewhere) in the middle, humanism, unorthodox, freethinker, uncommitted, sit/be on the fence, apolitical, suggestible, rationalist, nescient, doubter, neutral, undogmatic.
- irreligious (part of speech: adjective)
- unbeliever (part of speech: noun)
- "Abraham Lincoln: Was He A Christian?", John B. Remsburg.
- "Jess", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays", Lemuel K. Washburn.