Definition of agreeable:
- Agreeing or suitable; conformable; correspondent; concordant; adapted; - followed by to, rarely by with.
- In pursuance, conformity, or accordance; - in this sense used adverbially for agreeably; as, agreeable to the order of the day, the House took up the report.
- Pleasing, either to the mind or senses; pleasant; grateful; as, agreeable manners or remarks; an agreeable person; fruit agreeable to the taste.
- Willing; ready to agree or consent.
reasonable, attitude, satisfying, copacetic, welcome, compatible, pleasing, amicable, harmonised, engaging, palatable, winsome, sympathetic, heavenly, benignant, kind, winning, good-natured, nice, congenial, hunky-dory, harming, united, harmonical, in agreement, pleasureful, congruous, in accord, decent, satisfactory, game, respectable, concurring, corresponding, delicious, minded, savory, alright, help, tasty, dreamy, concordant, pretty, like, grateful, fain, lovely, agree, felicitous, darling, delightsome, good-tempered, OK, frictionless, mellow, consistent, unanimous, correspondent, kindred, attractive, gentle, ducky, accommodating, luscious, relaxing, loving, indulgent, harmonized, consonant, well-disposed, jake, dulcet, adequate, sociable, lovable, all right, tolerable, accordant, blessed, conformable, good.
- comfortable (part of speech: adjective)
- harmonious (part of speech: adjective)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
- courteous (part of speech: adjective)
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- agreeable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- concordant (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasing (part of speech: adjective)