Definition of agreeing:
authorizing (part of speech: verb)
- agreeing (part of speech: verb)
- coinciding (part of speech: verb)
- complying (part of speech: verb)
- promising (part of speech: verb)
- "Canoeing in the wilderness", Henry David Thoreau.
Her frock now was all in pink, as became the gentle spring, and the bunch of silvery ribbons which fluttered at her belt had quite the agreeing shade to finish in perfection the cool, sweet picture that she made.- "54-40 or Fight", Emerson Hough.
- "The Progressionists, and Angela.", Conrad von Bolanden.