Definition of allotment:
- That which is allotted; a share, part, or portion granted or distributed; that which is assigned by lot, or by the act of God; anything set apart for a special use or to a distinct party.
- The act of allotting; assignment.
- The allowance of a specific amount of scrip or of a particular thing to a particular person.
- allotment (part of speech: noun)
- portion (part of speech: noun)
- reward (part of speech: noun)
- amount (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism", Charles Foster Kent.
- "Home Life in Germany", Mrs. Alfred Sidgwick.