Definition of amusing:
preposterous, derisory, nonsensical, ridiculous, odd, engaging, laughable, curious, droll, risible, peculiar, laughter, study at, humorous, suspect, fishy, diverting, excite, zany, absurd, idiotic, suspicious, rum, funny, entertaining, rummy, singular, gay, comic, jovial, jocund, amusive, mirthful, humourous, comical, cockeyed, shady, fun, ludicrous.
amusing (part of speech: verb)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasing (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Salamander", Owen Johnson.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "The Tracer of Lost Persons", Robert W. Chambers.