Definition of angel :
1. A messenger.
2. A minister or pastor of a church, as in the Seven Asiatic churches.
3. A spiritual, celestial being, superior to man in power and intelligence. In the Scriptures the angels appear as God's messengers.
4. An ancient gold coin of England, bearing the figure of the archangel Michael. It varied in value from 6s. 8d. to 10s.
5. An appellation given to a person supposed to be of angelic goodness or loveliness; a darling.
6. Attendant spirit; genius; demon.
7. One of a class of fallen angels; an evil spirit; as, the devil and his angels.
nonsuch, study at, sponsor, clean, benefactor, law, holy person, innocent, supporter, virgin, surety, holy man, friend, guaranty, apotheosis, right, angel falls, help, guarantor, backer, nonpareil, ideal, support, underwriter, lamb, contributor, devil, nonesuch, patron
angel (part of speech: noun)
good person (part of speech: noun)