Definition of animation:
living, exaltation, animateness, livelihood, life story, lifetime, biopic, liveness, life history, steam, liveliness, pep, life sentence, brio, elan vital, happy, jazziness, lift, vivacity, ginger, dash, force, aliveness, vivification, dub over, robustness, sparkle, peppiness, fascination, life-time, chiller, cartoon, spark, get-up-and-go, anime, LAN, vital force, might, vibrance, oomph, bounce, buzz, zip, novelty, cutting room, lifespan, costume drama, vitality, briskness, pertness, euphoria, elation, uplift, invigoration, cut, spiritedness, direct, chick flick, inspiration, color, biography, elatedness, sustenance, blue movie, bite, dub in, mystery, dub out, dub, bread and butter, vivaciousness, buddy movie, vigorousness, B movie, life, support, go, esprit, direction, vibrancy, cutaway, keep.
- activity (part of speech: noun)
- life (part of speech: noun)
- vigor (part of speech: noun)
- excitement (part of speech: noun)
- "Ernest Maltravers, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- "Love Me Little, Love Me Long", Charles Reade Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.