Definition of annexation:
- The act of annexing; process of attaching, adding, or appending; the act of connecting; union; as, the annexation of Texas to the United States, or of chattels to the freehold.
- The union of property with a freehold so as to become a fixture. Bouvier. ( b) ( Scots Law) The appropriation of lands or rents to the crown.
- acquisition (part of speech: noun)
- junction (part of speech: noun)
- "Boys' Book of Famous Soldiers", J. Walker McSpadden.
- "The Project Gutenberg Plays of John Galsworthy, Complete", John Galsworthy.
- "The Path of Empire A Chronicle of the United States as a World Power, Volume 46 in The Chronicles of America Series", Carl Russell Fish.