Definition of annihilated:
- dead (part of speech: adjective)
- obliterated (part of speech: verb)
- unsubstantiated (part of speech: verb)
- destroyed (part of speech: verb)
- "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- "Ismailia", Samuel W. Baker.
As was the case in the south, it was the ability of a single hunter to destroy an entire bunch of buffalo in a single day that completely annihilated the remaining thousands of the northern herd before the people of the United States even learned what was going on.- "The Extermination of the American Bison", William T. Hornaday.