Definition of annihilation:
help, obliteration, invalidation, continue, avoidance, decomposition, make, decay, extinguishment, liquidation, nullification, abrogation, abolition, radioactive decay, voidance, defeasance, negation, disintegration.
- death (part of speech: noun)
- obliteration (part of speech: noun)
- destruction (part of speech: noun)
- "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.
- "History of American Socialisms", John Humphrey Noyes.
- "The Darling and Other Stories", Anton Chekhov.