Definition of announce:
make known, spread, introduce, blare, omen, annunciate, betoken, blaze, let it be known that, herald, start, release, forebode, address, say, hold, trumpet, render, prefigure, augur, issue, propound, portend, words, put out, acclaim, enunciate, presage, denote, foretell, publicize, flash, declare, notify, auspicate, promise, call, study atdeclare, anticipate, inform, adjudge, sound, knowledge, tell, refer, foreshadow, give out, bode, usher in, spread abroad, pronounce, bring forward, hail, forecast, predict, placard, blazon, harbinger, state, prognosticate, give notice.
- disclose (part of speech: verb)
- publish (part of speech: verb)
- "The Salamander", Owen Johnson.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "The Coast of Adventure", Harold Bindloss.