Definition of anthology:
- A collection of flowers of literature, that is, beautiful passages from authors; a collection of poems or epigrams; - particularly applied to a collection of ancient Greek epigrams.
- A collection of flowers; a garland.
- A discourse on flowers.
- A service book containing a selection of pieces for the festival services.
- "Chaucer", Adolphus William Ward.
- "U.S. Copyright Renewals, 1959 January - June", U.S. Copyright Office.
- "Guide to Life and Literature of the Southwest", J. Frank Dobie.