Definition of antipathetic:
oppositional, antipathetical, loth, support, adversarial, odious, nasty, antagonistic, shabby, obnoxious, opposed, vile, repugnant, low, despisable, antipathetical, good, rotten, wretched, counter, disinclined, detestable, abhorrent, lousy, infamous, abominable, despicable, averse, filthy, indisposed, hostile, disgusting, nefarious, mean, foul, incompatible, contemptible, loathsome, loath.
- adverse (part of speech: adjective)
- contemptuous (part of speech: adjective)
- conflicting (part of speech: adjective)
- "Carnac's Folly, Volume 2.", Gilbert Parker.
- "South America and the War", F. A. Kirkpatrick.
- "The Matador of the Five Towns and Other Stories", Arnold Bennett.