Definition of apart:
- Aside; away.
- In a state of separation, of exclusion, or of distinction, as to purpose, use, or character, or as a matter of thought; separately; independently; as, consider the two propositions apart.
- In two or more parts; asunder; to piece; as, to take a piece of machinery apart.
- Separately, in regard to space or company; in a state of separation as to place; aside.
dissect, special, one at a time, include, separately, dismember, aloof, isolated, individually, aside, one by one, reduce, separate, divide, away, alone, analyze, independently, individual, dismantle, alone, singly, by, asunder, discretely.
- "All about the Klondyke gold mines", J. Armoy Knox J. G. Pratt.
- "The Plow-Woman", Eleanor Gates.
- "Masters of the Wheat-Lands", Harold Bindloss.