Definition of apostasy:
tergiversation, anarchy, barricade, forswearing, agitation, trust, boycott, repudiation, forgoing, approach, recreancy, defection, 7/7, equivocation, renunciation, civil disobedience, bioterrorism, recreance, agriterrorism, 9/11.
- abandonment (part of speech: noun)
- renunciation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church", Friedrich Bente.
- "The Last Shot", Frederick Palmer.