Definition of apparent:
- An heir apparent.
- Appearing to the eye or mind ( distinguished from, but not necessarily opposed to, true or real); seeming; as the apparent motion or diameter of the sun.
- Capable of being seen, or easily seen; open to view; visible to the eye; within sight or view.
- Clear or manifest to the understanding; plain; evident; obvious; known; palpable; indubitable.
sheer, barefaced, visual, show up, crystal clear, bright-line, bald, presumable, evident, noticeable, luculent, pronounced, assumed, unpatterned, visible, identifiable, homely, prima facie, unvarnished, genuine, objective, physical, surface, unambivalent, unmixed, bare, seeable, see, seeming, manifest, unornamented, clear-cut, plausible, luminous, glaring, unembellished, likely, perspicuous, superficial, authentic, true, realistic, broad, unambiguous, lucid, real, decided, outward, pellucid, patent, ostensible, spare, unmingled, plain, real-world, study at, unmistakable, nonambiguous, possible, kosher, palpable, obvious, ostensive, open-and-shut, ringing, straightforward, unequivocal, bald-faced, transparent, self-evident, external, probable, supposed, presumed, reputed, putative.
- "The History of Peru", Henry S. Beebe.
- "The Opinions of a Philosopher", Robert Grant.
- "The Red Hand of Ulster", George A. Birmingham.