Definition of apparently:
patently, if one may judge, plain, evidently, indubitably, most likely, simply, conspicuously, assumably, intuitively, mingly, ms, ostensibly, at first view, as it, to all appearances, presumably, unmistakably, expressly, ostensively, externally, transparently, as it were, possibly, at first sight, openly, reasonably, in all likelihood, mingly, in almost every way, as though, obviously, as far as it is possible to assume, reputedly, supposedly, to all appearances, to the eye, surface, plainly, on the face of it, as if, seemingly, manifestly, superficially, outwardly, in plain sight, evident to the senses, at a glance, at first blush, overtly.
- manifestly (part of speech: adverb)
- visibly (part of speech: adverb)
- ostensibly (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Coming of the Law", Charles Alden Seltzer.
- "Mary Wollaston", Henry Kitchell Webster.
- "Peggy Stewart at School", Gabrielle E. Jackson.