Definition of appearing:
- acting (part of speech: verb)
- manifesting (part of speech: verb)
- appearing (part of speech: verb)
" I would try any experiment with Ireland which it wants, and which I did not think dangerous," The Bradder said, and he seemed to be wholly occupied in trying to say as little as possible without appearing to be ashamed or afraid of his opinions.- "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley.
- "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor", Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon.
- "Wilfrid Cumbermede", George MacDonald.