Definition of appropriateness:
- opportunity (part of speech: noun)
- fitness (part of speech: noun)
- propriety (part of speech: noun)
- relevance (part of speech: noun)
- utility (part of speech: noun)
As Thorwald uttered these closing words, so beautiful and familiar, I was so impressed with their appropriateness to his narrative that I did not stop to wonder where he had obtained them, but inquired with eagerness: " And is it true, Thorwald, that instead of the thorn there came up the fir- tree, and instead of the brier there came up the myrtle- tree?"- "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World", James Cowan.
- "Revisiting the Earth", James Langdon Hill.
- "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story", Various.