Definition of armorer :
1. Formerly, one who had care of the arms and armor of a knight, and who dressed him in armor.
2. One who has the care of arms and armor, cleans or repairs them, etc.
3. One who makes or repairs armor or arms.
- The armorer was already there, having just given out arms for three hundred men, who, by the earl's orders were to assemble by noon on Bothwell Moor. - "The Scottish Chiefs", Jane Porter.
- You can imagine my embarrassment when he said: " Yes, sir, I am the armorer on your plane." - "The Biography of a Rabbit", Roy Benson, Jr..
- So saying, Roger significantly tapped the handle of the tremendous weapon fashioned for him by an armorer at Ahmedabad. - "The Great Mogul", Louis Tracy.