Definition of assenting:
- approving (part of speech: verb)
- complying (part of speech: verb)
authorizing (part of speech: verb)
- believing (part of speech: verb)
- consenting (part of speech: verb)
- agreeable (part of speech: adjective)
- agreeing (part of speech: verb)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Progressionists, and Angela.", Conrad von Bolanden.
- "Clover and Blue Grass", Eliza Calvert Hall.
It has been deemed advisable to exercise the discretion conferred upon the Executive at the last session by accepting the conditions required by the Government of Turkey for the privilege of allowing citizens of the United States to hold real estate in the former country, and by assenting to a certain change in the jurisdiction of courts in the latter.- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.