Definition of assistance:
helping hand, buddy system, assist, lift, assistant, help, tending, leg up, economic aid, care, abetment, contribution, a good/bad turn, succor, backing, financial aid, supporter, helper, compensation, hand, cooperation, boost, attention, aid.
- aid (part of speech: noun)
- rescue (part of speech: noun)
- mediation (part of speech: noun)
- "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846", James Richardson.
- "A Voyage Towards the South Pole and Round the World, Volume 1", James Cook.
- "Waihoura, the Maori Girl", W.H.G. Kingston.