Definition of assorted:
several, kitchen-sink, magpie, eclectic, patchwork, heterogenous, ragtag, alternative, raggle-taggle, respective, various, different, motley, miscellaneous, conflicting, piebald, same, sundry, divers, contrasting, heterogeneous, unlike, mixed, divergent, promiscuous, distinct, versatile, indiscriminate, varied, dissimilar.
- categorized (part of speech: verb)
- various (part of speech: adjective)
- collected (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Settler and the Savage", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "More About Peggy", Mrs G. de Horne Vaizey.
- "The Killer", Stewart Edward White.