Definition of astounded:
knocked out, astonied, stunned, bowled over, stupid, thunderstruck, lost for words, dumbstruck, awestruck, astonished, staggered, flabbergasted, out, awed, kayoed, psyched, surprised, speechless, amazed, stupefied.
- amazed (part of speech: verb)
- surprised (part of speech: verb)
- wondered (part of speech: verb)
- astonished (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Princess Pocahontas", Virginia Watson.
- "Nooks and Corners of the New England Coast", Samuel Adams Drake.
- "The Sisters-In-Law", Gertrude Atherton.