Definition of authorization:
dictum, free hand, office, assurance, exemption, self-assurance, potency, strength, latitude, ascendance, indorsement, concurrence, card, ascendence, imprimatur, accreditation, potence, pronouncement, approbation, liberty, laterality, authorisation, agency, countenance, signature, granting, federal agency, pass, sufferance, confidence, licence, clearance, permit, effectiveness, support, dominance, say-so, ascendancy, ascendency, bureau, building permit, self-confidence, sureness, potential, mandate, ascendance, sanction, dispensation, working papers, run, government agency, endorsement, potentiality, mandatory, OK, allowance, empowerment, delegation, authority, leave, green light, allow, control.
- authorization (part of speech: noun)
- validation (part of speech: noun)
- legality (part of speech: noun)
- "Fighting France", Stephane Lauzanne.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Calvin Coolidge", Calvin Coolidge.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.