Definition of available :
1. Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy, for the object; effectual; valid; as, an available plea.
2. Such as one may avail one's self of; capable of being used for the accomplishment of a purpose; usable; profitable; advantageous; convertible into a resource; as, an available measure; an available candidate.
forthcoming, disposable, slack, seasonal, prepared, easy, visible, getable, acquirable, for sale, operable, quiet, lendable, fancy-free, common law, underemployed, get, useable, on hand, exploitable, on offer, accessible, subdued, engaged, operational, spare, unattached, open, estranged, off-duty, within reach, clear, vacant, addressable, gettable, de facto, realizable, uncommitted, procurable, divorced, footloose, fit, at liberty, sleepy, in stock, ready for use, live-in, ready, purchasable, reachable, to be had, idle, public, on deck, going, lone, on tap, free, on call
attainable (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
effective, practical, functional, advantageous, commodious, helpful, appropriate, expedient, convenient, handy, serviceable, employable, usable, reusable, applicable, instrumental, effectual, multipurpose, all-purpose, utilizable, utilitarian, suitable, versatile, fitting, at hand, applied, beneficial, useful
- But she wuz the only one on his side available in the position of second chaperone to Josiah and so I took my chances. - "Samantha at the St. Louis Exposition", Marietta Holley.
- Some of these days, all the available places of the earth will have been worked over by the casual prospector, and then his day will be done. - "The Boy With the U.S. Miners", Francis Rolt-Wheeler.
- Four thousand more are now needed to man all the available vessels. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.