Definition of available:
- Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy, for the object; effectual; valid; as, an available plea.
- Such as one may avail one's self of; capable of being used for the accomplishment of a purpose; usable; profitable; advantageous; convertible into a resource; as, an available measure; an available candidate.
reachable, operational, on offer, to be had, acquirable, on hand, ready, slack, off-duty, free, de facto, fancy-free, divorced, on deck, operable, at liberty, uncommitted, seasonal, addressable, easy, clear, within reach, forthcoming, for sale, engaged, usable, on tap, useable, procurable, quiet, open, unattached, live-in, vacant, sleepy, visible, disposable, going, realizable, underemployed, to be had, idle, in stock, prepared, obtainable, purchasable, exploitable, public, accessible, estranged, gettable, footloose, getable, on call, spare, lone, lendable, common law, ready for use, subdued, fit, get.
- attainable (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- "Samantha at the St. Louis Exposition", Marietta Holley.
- "The Boy With the U.S. Miners", Francis Rolt-Wheeler.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.