Definition of aversion:
plague, crime, curse, abuse, evil, allergy, nuisance, antipathy, iniquity, offense, revulsion, villainy, objection, disrelish, averting, execration, anathema, reluctance, revulsion, distaste, wickedness, repugnancy, hostility, repellency, horror, repellence, shame, annoyance, bugbear, love.
- defense (part of speech: noun)
- dissuasion (part of speech: noun)
- hate (part of speech: noun)
- dislike (part of speech: noun)
- "The Lives of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland (1753),Vol. V.", Theophilus Cibber.
- "A History of England Principally in the Seventeenth Century, Volume I (of 6)", Leopold von Ranke.
He got out near Sir Archibald's house, walked a few yards to the door, and rang- and the minutes he waited in the darkness before the closed house seemed an eternity of intolerable misery, of horror, aversion, loathing of himself.- "Footsteps of Fate", Louis Couperus.