Definition of aware:
cognizant, mindful, alive, hip, careful, informed, certain, redolent of, alert, wise, advised, heedful, certified, sure, knowledge, sensible, conscious, on to, knowledgeable, reminiscent, evocative, reminiscent of, knowing, assured, cognisant, awake, well aware, witting, remindful, redolent, study atconscious.
- aware (part of speech: adjective)
- cautious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Valley of Decision", Edith Wharton.
- "A Tale of a Lonely Parish", F. Marion Crawford.
- "Father Payne", Arthur Christopher Benson.